Children's Social Worker (DipSW)
Mark has worked extensively across North Wales since qualifying as a children’s social worker in 2005. He has:
- A wealth of social work and safeguarding experience within the statutory sector, in Local Authority and Health settings, as well as the Third Sector.
- Experience of developing strong multi-agency partnerships and implementing policies and processes to promote outstanding provision of services to the public.
- Been involved in a number of full and thematic inspections (internal and by national inspection bodies) over the past decade or so and have developed a detailed knowledge of the quality of evidence and preparation required for success.
- A track record of developing and improving services, through staff development, robust process management, and collaborative working with multi-agency partners.
- Strong management and leadership skills, developed over a decade in management roles in a range of services and organisations, is also a trained action learning facilitator, and is training to be a coach/mentor.
Like all other Alder Advice advisers Mark is committed to working in a co-productive way including with children and families, to ensure best outcomes