Annette originally trained as an occupational therapist and as a manger she has front line experience of intermediate care and in managing staff to deliver it. She has a wealth of experience both as an adviser to and of working in integrated health and social care systems. Until the end of April 2018 she worked as Head of Planning and Delivery at Lincolnshire West CCG where she was responsible for all Learning Disability and Older People’s servivces including dementia services. She also led its partnership working with adult social care and she used to fit her work in for Alder around this permanent position. Since 1st of May 2018 she has worked solely as an independent adviser, including as a part of Alder Advice.
Annette's particular expertise includes:
- Development of integrated services,
- Designing care and support pathways and services and associated metrics, especially for older people including those with dementia,
- Facilitating workshops and events including engaging all stakeholder groups,
- Developing commissioning plans, business cases and services specifications, and
- Programme and project management.
Within Alder Annette is an expert adviser on integration, reablement ond all things including occupational therapy.