Annette originally trained as an occupational therapist and as a manger she has front line experience of intermediate care and in managing staff to deliver it. She has a wealth of experience both as an adviser to and of working in integrated health and social care systems. She currently works as Head of Planning and Delivery at Lincolnshire West CCG where she is responsible for all Learning Disability and Older People’s servivces including dementia services. She also leads partnership working with adult social care. She fits her work in for Alder around this permanent position.
Her particular expertise includes:
- Development of integrated services,
- Designing care and support pathways and services and associated metrics, especially for older people including those with dementia,
- Facilitating workshops and events including engaging all stakeholder groups,
- Developing commissioning plans, business cases and services specifications, and
- Programme and project management.
Within Alder Annette is an expert adviser on integration, reablement ond all things including occupational therapy.