Alder Interims: Providing you with extra capacity when you need it.
Sometimes you don’t want a project approach; you need extra capacity with the skills to work flexibly on your improvement agenda as part of your permanent team, but on a temporary basis.
In these circumstance we can place a member of our team in your team on a temporary basis or help you find an experienced candidate from our wider network of associates. Recent examples of this include:
- Interim Head of Adult Social Care Redesign at Merton LBC.
- Interim management capacity for “pathways to Independence” at Neath Port Talbot
- Complex case review leadership for Barnsley MBC
- Complex case review leadership for Telford and Wrekin
- Interim Programme Management for QIPP at London North CentralCouncil
- Interim Project manager responsible for implementing a Dynamic Purchasing System for supported living
Any interim staff we find for you will have:
- Access to a range of proven tools and techniques developed by Alder Advice to help our clients achieve improvement.
- Relevant practical experience of managing social care, health or housing services and extensive experience in advisory work in these areas.
- A relevant track record of helping organisations identify how to improve value for money and how to implement plans and realise benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant policy and good practice in adult social care, housing and health services.
- Expertise in commissioning incorporating understanding of joint and integrated strategic commissioning.
- Deep knowledge in how alternative service responses and the balance of resource deployment between different support models affects service quality and costs.
To contact us:
Tel 07814-144-973 Rob Griffiths or 07748-180-390 Dan Short